Today’s Anthem: Brett Michaels is awful!
#1 - Sick Sense (Patrico)
#2 – Porky Pig (Fred & Masters)
#3 – Hanibal The Cannibal (Woody & Riz)
CLICK HERE TO HEAR THE FINALS
- A dude thought 911 was a joke. This guy in Tennessee called and reported a murder…then called and said a woman was stabbed…and then said that someone was murdered and buried. Why? Because he was bored because he hadn’t had a cigg in a few hours. Idiot!
- A gal is suing her ex fiance’ for the cost of her wedding after he called it off 4 days before the wedding. She says the wedding costs were up to around $95K.
- Facebook now accounts for around 1 out of every 5th divorce. Wow!
- Middle schools and high schools are thinking about allowing kids to use spell check and autocorrect in writing tests. What are your thoughts? The listeners said NO by 85% of the vote!
The Blues picked up the victory yesterday 4-2 last night in Atlanta. Ty Conkin stopped 37 shots by the Thrashers on the way to the win. They are off today but come home to take on the RedWings tomorrow night at the Scottrade.
Couple of really quick notes from the NFL. Dallas has put Tony Romo on IR so his season is done and the Vikings – yes – this is getting extremely old – have decided to WAIT to put Brett Favre on IR. WHY?!
In college basketball – Tonight SLU is in Cancun to kick off the Governors Cup while Mizzou is actually in St. Louis to take on Illinois in the annual Busch Braggin Rights Game at the Scottrade.
And finally…two days in a row with WOMENS College basketball report– the UCONN Lady Huskies have set a new college basketball record. Last night they won their 89th consecutive game breaking the all-time streak set by the UCLA Men’s team of early 70’s fame…..neat.
- Lohan in trouble again for allegedly fighting a Betty Ford clinic worker
- Ashton Kutcher is testifying for a murder case…his ex girlfriend was murdered
- Brett Michaels is engaged to his on again off again gf of 16 years
LATE NIGHT TV:
David Letterman: Denis Leary, Grace Potter & the Nocturnals
Jay Leno: Javier Bardem, Jarod Miller, Naturally 7 with the Agape International Choir
Jimmy Kimmel: Dan Aykroyd, Brian Austin Green, Brad (R 12/7/10)
Craig Ferguson: Michael Clarke Duncan, Grant Imahara
Jimmy Fallon: Ethan Hawke, Gillian Jacobs, Jose Feliciano
Carson Daly: Kristen Schaal, B.o.B., Chef Wolvesmouth, the Walkmen (R 9/20/10)
Conan O’Brien: Jack Black, Erika Nelson, Jimmie Vaughan
Lopez Tonight: Ron Artest, will.i.am, Dean Cole
TV anchor Diane Sawyer is 65.
2 Live Crew Rapper Luther Campbell is 50.
Actress Heather Donahue (The Blair Witch Project) is 36.
Actor Chris Carmack (The O.C.) is 30.
Singer Jordin Sparks (American Idol) is 21.
Erica Boyer – 54- Today’s bday girl has put more miles on her vagina than Santa has on his sled in 312 fine films including:
- Read My Lips: No More Bush
- Pipe Dreams
- For Your Thighs Only
- Inches For Heisha
- Grand Opening
- Snatched To The Future
- Funky Brewster
- Bimbo Bowlers From Boston
CALLS FROM BITCH BE TRIPPIN!
ALSO – ALL YOUR BITCH BE TRIPPIN’ NEWS STORIES!
GOT A BITCH BE TRIPPIN?
EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org