Today’s Anthem: Today’s all over the place anthem was done by some broad who was ALL over the place!
WEEK IN RAGE RECAP:
GET READY FOR SNOW -MAGEDDON 2011! IT’S THE STORM OF THE CENTURY…HOPEFULLY YOU GOT YOUR BREAD AND MILK. PERSONALLY – ME AND THE LADY WENT YESTERDAY TO TARGET AND BOUGHT BOOZE, DVD’S, AND PIZZA ROLLS. WERE SET!
- 60 year old dude in Seattle was arrested when he was standing in front of his apartment window and just vigorously JO’ed like crazy. Cops said that he used a table lamp to just accent his junk as he went to town on himself.
- A 16 year old kid wanted to get out of his midterm exams. So he asked if he could be excused to the bathroom. He brought his travel mug up to the bathroom….and pooped in it. He went back to class and unscrewed the mug and ran the other students out of the room. Test averted. However – he now faces charges and he got arrested. ((Man did this start the debate on pooping in a travel coffee mug. We think Rizz needs to test it out. Check the 7AM Podcast for the craziness! LISTENERS SAY THAT 87% of them THINK THEY COULD DO IT!))
- Seems like we get a story like this every year. Well a cafeteria in a college in California served a special for Chicken and Waffles on MLK day. They say that a rep from the Black Student Union filed a formal complaint. The school apologized but said the chef will not be fired. The chef said that he just wanted to make comfort food in connection with the holiday.
- A woman and her family found maggots in their food. They say they all got mega sick after eating the chicken. They had a
- The Pro Bowl was yesterday. It was mega boring. NFC won. D’Angelo Hall was the MVP. He scored a Cadillac. Neato!
- The NHL All-Star game was yesterday…neat. Final Score was Team Lidstrom 11 to Team Staahl 10. Neato.
- Mike Vick got the franchise tag from the Eagles. He may make around $20 million.
- Aaron Rodgers and Nick Bartlett have made up. No more drama on the Packers.
- Charlie Sheen is BACK in rehab! Nice! Sounds great! The taping of Two and a Half Men is on hold until he’s all good. Joe Estevez is saying that he thinks he should be placed in the house as a house sitter while Charlie is in rehab. Apparently he also wanted to create a PORNOHOUSE with him and his porn friends.
- Some people are all pissed off at who is going to play Superman. It’s a British guy. Come on! It’s going to be directed by the dude who directed 300 & The Watchmen.
- Jason Davis – a dude who was just on Celebrity Rehab, got busted for drugs. What a ritard. The reunion show just aired this weekend. What a nightmare.
- Justin Beiber and Ozzy Osborne are in a commercial together during the Super Bowl.
- Jamie Presley filed divorce from her husband of 15 months. Way to give it a go.
- Jesse Eisenberg who was Zuckerberg in the Facebook movie…hosted SNL over the weekend…Zuckerberg actually showed up on the game.
LATE NIGHT TV:
Jay Leno: Adam Sandler, Larry the Cable Guy, Esperanza Spalding
Jimmy Kimmel: Julianna Margulies, Matthew Bomer, the JaneDear Girls
Craig Ferguson: Rachael Ray
Jimmy Fallon: Bill Paxton, Adam Scott, Edie Brickell
Carson Daly: Lemmy Kilmister, Ryan Case, Delta Spirit
Conan O’Brien: Amy Poehler, Tim Heidecker & Eric Wareheim, Randy Rogers Band
Lopez Tonight: Jamie Foxx, Jake Johnson
Actress Carol Channing is 90.
Former MLB Star Nolan Ryan is 64
Actor Anthony LaPaglia is 52.
Actress Kelly Lynch is 52.
Guitarist Jeff Hanneman of Slayer is 47.
Actress Minnie Driver is 41.
Actress Portia de Rossi is 38.
Actress Kerry Washington is 34.
Singer Justin Timberlake is 30.
Lisa Marie – 28 – this hooker has handled more knobs than a cabinet maker in 157 fine films including:
THE DOGHOUSE: ((WHATS THE DUMBEST FIGHT THAT YOU HAVE GOTTEN INTO WITH YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER??))
LISA: Her and husband got into a huge fight over the garbage disposal.
JUSTIN: broke off engagement over if he should drive HER car.
ADAM: got into a fight via text over if they should have sex the other night.
CRAIG: she was hungry, he was at work, she wanted him to fix it.
THE WINNER IS: CRAIG with 45% OF THE VOTE!
WHATS UP GRANDMA:
CLUE #1 - IT HAS BUTTONS
CLUE #2 – IT CAN FIT IN YOUR POCKET
- CELL PHONE
- GARAGE DOOR OPENER
- REMOTE FOR CAR