Mother Nature is being a real “C” lately. ANOTHER terrible storm ripped through the area last night. ARE WE DONE?! PLEASE!!!! God damn…It’s getting ridiculous.
FIRST PERSON VIEW OF JOPLIN TORNADO:
AFTERMATH OF THE FIRST PERSON TORNADO:
TRUCK GETS EFFED UP BY TORNADO:
ROTATION CLOUD IN OAKVILLE:
Today’s Anthem: Christina Gaguleria.
- WHO FRIGGIN CARES: Scotty McCreary won American Idol last night. 122 million votes were cast and that set a Guinness World Record!
- A judge had ruled that the guy from the Arizona shootings that injured Gabriel Giffords is “mentally unfit for trial.” They will send him to try and be rehibilitated and if he is unable to….charges could be dismissed.
- The Cards lost to San Diego last night 3-1. The team is off tonight but will head to Colorado tomorrow for a weekend series against the Rockies.
- As much of a boner/cheater/ahole that Barry Bonds is…he’s actually showing he’s a decent dude. Bonds said yesterday that the kids of the Giants fan that was beat into a coma on Opening Day in L.A, will have no problem affording college when the time comes – because Bonds will be paying for their entire college education.
- Last night – the Dallas Mavericks became the first team to head to the NBA Finals. They beat the Thunder in game 5 in the Western Conference Finals. Tonight – the Heat will try and do the same as they look to eliminate the Bulls in Chicago….In other NBA news: The Lakers have hired former Cavs coach Mike Brown to take over for Phil Jackson.
- In the NHL – Tampa Bay forced a game 7 with their 5-4 win over the Bruins last night. Game seven will be played on Friday. The winner will take on the Vancouver Canucks in the Stanley Cup finals.
- Even though Courtney Love has all Kurt Cobain/Nirvana money…she is looking for a sugar daddy. She claims she isn’t on drugs anymore…but she wants to drink tea that make her hallucinate. And she claims she is tired of being labeled as a drug freak.
- Kim Kardashian is engaged to her boyfriend. The ring that he got her? A $2 million dollars ring. It’s massive! UNREAL! It’s 20.5 karats!
- MOST WATCHED TV SHOWS OF THE YEAR : American Idol Wed, American Idol Thursdays , Sunday Night Football, DWTS Monday, DWTS Tuesday, And a bunch of Microscope Shows….60 Minutes….2 And A Half Men, Big Bang Theory.
- Johnathan Lipnicky (kid from Jerry McGuire) is 20 and fearing for his life. He claims his ex girlfriend is trying to kill him.
- VH1 is bringing back Pop Up Video…they are going to introduce Hip-Hop videos as well.
David Letterman: Ray Romano, Reese Waters, Arctic Monkeys
Jay Leno: Piers Morgan, Scott Weiland
Jimmy Kimmel: Christina Aguilera, Mike Tyson, Big Sean
Craig Ferguson: Seth Green, Lance Burton
Jimmy Fallon: James McAvoy, Gilbert Gottfried, Amos Lee
Carson Daly: Zack Snyder, Nick Frost & Simon Pegg, Ra Ra Riot (R 3/24/11)
Conan O’Brien: Dana Carvey, Mike Zohn & Evan Michelson, Tinie Tempah
Lopez Tonight: Randy Jackson, Anna Kournikova, Russell Peters
Matt Stone is 40
Bobcat Goldthwait is 49
Helena Bonham Carter is 45
Lenny Kravitz is 47
Hank Williams Jr is 62
Sally Ride is 60
Brent Musburger is 72
Stevie Nicks is 63
Phillip Michael Thomas is 62
Pam Grier is 62
- Hung Wankenstien
- Saturday Night Beaver
- Missionary Impossible
- Defiled In Style
- Bend Over And Say Ahh Vol 3
- Face Jam
- On Your Knees Bitch
- Clam Smackers
- Dude, I Banged Your Mother!
Check out the 8AM podcast for our SEXY TIME FUN FACTS -ITS THE SEXY TIME CONFESSIONAL!
HOW MANY HAIRY MARY’S ARE YOU GOING TO RECEIVE?!
CONTESTANT #1 - Scott
CATEGORY: Woody and Rizz Show Trivia
QUESTION: Rizz has 2 personal policies…name 1 of them…
ANSWER: Never trust a man in a bow-tie and never pay for sex.
HERE’S THE PHONE NUMBER: 636-233-2216
HERE IS THE PRESS YOUR LUCK FACEBOOK PAGE….CLICK HERE.