NINJA STICKER C/O WOODY AND RIZZUTO
401 S. 18th St
St. Louis, MO 63103
Today’s Anthem: Patrico Fail
WHERE CAN YOU FIND THE SHOW THIS WEEK?
- TONIGHT: WAR at Hotshots O’Fallon, IL Cards Party from 7p-9p CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS
- TOMORROW: WAR at The Cobb Factory in Old Monroe from 8p-10p CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS
- SATURDAY: WAR at TopGun in Arnold from 1p-3p. CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS
WANNA TRY AND BEAT A WOMAN? EMAIL US BY CLICKING HERE!
SCOTTY MCCREERY FAIL ANTHEM…MIC FAIL ANNNNND NO JOSE?!
ANOTHER FAIL FROM YESTERDAY’S GAME:
Some soldiers in Afghanistan received free copies of the Bill O’Reilly book “Pinheads and Patriots: Where You Stand in the Age of Obama” But, since there’s not much need for books in a combat area, they BURNED THEM!
- Colorado officials have disqualified the grand champion goat from this year’s State Fair because they say it tested positive for an unapproved drug. Susan Weinroth of Sedalia says the family got a letter from the attorney general’s office saying her family’s goats tested positive for a feed additive approved for swine but not goats. She suspects the food may have been tampered with and says the family reported their suspicions to officials. She says the family will appeal. Disqualification means her daughter and son can’t collect their earnings from the sale of the goats, $5,500 for the champion.
- BREAKING NEWS: GADDAHFI HAS APPARENTLY BEEN CAPTURED…ALIVE BY WOUNDED.
- Here is an update about the exotic animal breakout in Ohio. The owner of the exotic farm set 56 animals free and then shot himself and he died. So he’s dead – and all these animals are roaming around Ohio. Since the Sheriff’s didn’t have tranquilizers – they had to shoot and kill some of them. 48 of the animals died. Wolves, bears, lions, lionesses, a baboon, mountain lions, and tigers. A snow monkey had escaped who MAY have had herpes B. The monkey was eaten by one of the other animals. Six of the animals were rescued. PETA chimes in: “Keeping exotic animals is inhumane and unsafe for both animals and people – it’s high time that Ohio did something about it.”
- Remember the dude Steven Slater? The JetBlue flight attendant who cursed out a passenger, pulled the plane’s emergency chute, grabbed two beers, and then burnt out. Well cops busted him when he was having delicious gay sex with his boyfriend. Well – he was FINALLY in court yesterday. Instead of going to jail…he got one year of probation and a $10,000 fine!
- Oh, and by the way…Harold Camping that old doucher that predicted the Rapture back in May. Well he says that end of the world is official and it’s going down tomorrow. Just to remind you…the world is apparently going to end tomorrow according to an old man who is retarded.
- The Cardinals took Game one of the World Series last night beating the Texas Rangers 3-2. Lance Berkman drove in 2 runs with a base hit followed by a pinch hit single from Allen Craig to put the Cardinals up for good. The two teams are back in action tonight as Jamie Garcia takes the mound for the Cardinals and Colby Lewis will take the hill for the Rangers. First pitch tonight is scheduled for 7:05PM.
- The Raiders made an announcement yesterday that Carson Palmer WILL start against the Chiefs this weekend. Other QB news, earlier we talked how Tim Tebow will be the new starter in Denver…well now it looks like Christian Ponder will get the start in Minnesota for the Vikings. Donovan McNabb will be available as a backup.
- And we’ve seen this before…but here we go again. Bryant Gumbel on HBO’s Real Sports took some shots and NBA commish David Stern yesterday. Gumbel said…and I QUOTE “Stern’s efforts were typical of a commissioner who has always seemed to be views as some kind of modern plantation overseer, treating NBA men as if they were his boys. His moves intended to do little more than show how he’s the one keeping the hired hands in their place.” Well – of course that’s a little harsh – but Gumbel isn’t backing down. The lockout in the NBA continues, and for the past two days, at request of federal mediation, David Stern has been silent.
- Since the World Series is going down – I found this kind of funny….when the Mets won the World Series in 86 – Dwight Gooden didn’t attend the Parade in New York. Why? He was wayyyyyyy high. He says in a recent interview QUOTE “After the game was over, we’re celebrating, and everybody said we were going to a club in Long Island. I called a guy and got some drugs, left the club and hung out in the projects of Long Island…the clocks and rooms started spinning, I decided I would leave in an hour. Next thing I remembered – I’m watching the parade on TV.”
- Lindsay Lohan was in court yesterday. She was handcuffed and led out of the courtroom and her probation was revoked and was arrested. She was actually already released on $100,000 bond. But she will be in court again soon. The judge said that Lindsay has to work a minimum of 2 days a week, for a minimum of 8 hours, doing janitorial work. And then the judged ripped on her for being a “model/actress”. Idiot!
- The cast of the new Celebrity Apprentice has been spotted in New York during an outing and it was pretty swoot. The cast (if this is legit) is actually pretty decent. It includes…former “American Idol” favorite Clay Aiken, race-car driver Marco Andretti, radio and TV personality Adam Carolla, “Wayne’s World” muse Tia Carrere, former bodybuilder and “Incredible Hulk” star Lou Ferrigno, “Shake Your Love” chanteuse Debbie Gibson, former late-night host Arsenio Hall, magician/rumor debunker Penn Jillette, “Making the Band” vet Aubrey O’Day, “American Chopper” dad Paul Teutal, models Cheryl Tiegs and Patricia Velasquez, former Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza, Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider, foul-mouthed funny lady Lisa Lampanelli and George Takei, known lovingly worldwide as Sulu from “Star Trek.”
- Courtney Love canceled a Hole performance in Australia where they were scheduled to open up for Limp Bizkit.
- AskMen.com put out their list of most influential men of 2011…..Steve Jobs is #1….the full list is HERE.
Snoop Dogg is 40
Keith Hernandez is 58
Viggo Mortensen is 53
John Krasinski is 32
William Christopher is 79
Tom Petty is 61
- Roxy Panther – 24 – today’s birthday bitch has handled more than a closets worth of skeleton bones in 52 fine films:
- Victory over De-Feet
- Tramp Champs
- All You Can Eat Vol 3
- Sex Hospital Vol 2
- Filled To The Rim Vol 4
- Xcalibur 3: The Lords of Sex
- Anal Dancing
SEXY TIME FUN FACTS:
CONTESTANT #1 – Cory
QUESTION: Movie Trivia – The Men in Three Men and A Baby were Tom Selleck, Steve Guttenberg, and….
HIS ANSWER: Tom Selleck
HERE’S THE PHONE NUMBER: He got it right…and in record time.