NINJA STICKER C/O WOODY AND RIZZUTO
401 S. 18th St
St. Louis, MO 63103
Today’s Anthem: SAVING ABEL!
HEY NINJAS! CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR JILLY’S IN THE STLMAG.COM BREAKFAST COMPETITION! THEY ARE IN THE FINALS FOR ST. LOUIS MAG’S BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS COMPETITION! THEY ARE CURRENTLY TAKING ON UNCLE BILL’S AND NEED THE NINJA’S SUPPORT!
ACTUAL HAPPY HAPPY STORY
- A Montana woman who lost her Christmas shopping money in J.C. Penney, Black Friday sure looked like a bad deal. Carrie McNeese had stashed $300 in a plain envelope, along with a few receipts and her grandchildren’s clothing sizes. Those few clues, combined with a surveillance tape, helped Penney’s loss-prevention supervisor identify the shopper who dropped the envelope, and reunite her with her cash. Now, that is a return policy.
FRED SONG OF THE WEEK MARATHON:
- Green Day – Basket Case
- Aerosmith – Love In An Elevator
- Limp Bizkit – Break Stuff
- LL Cool J – Mama Said Next Ya Out
- Presidents Of The United States of America – Lump
- A 54 year old woman got busted embezzling around $166,000 and was fired from her job and arrested. What did she do with the money? She was using it to buy certain things for FACEBOOK GAMES! She played Mafia Wars and YoVille…but what the hell. She was arrested for forgery and could get six years in jail.
- A 59 year old woman in Baltimore SWALLOWED HER BREAST IMPLANT! SWALLOWED IT! It happened during her pilates routine. Docs say she didn’t swallow it in the traditional way – like down her throat – but she took a deep breath and simulated the act of releasing while still holding her breath and her implant sucked in to her chest and lodged in between the space between her lungs! OOFAH! She had it surgically repaired…but holy crap…that SUCKS!
- According to a study from the University of Melbourne in Australia, running marathons can permanent heart damage. In other words – getting healthy can mess you up good. Researchers found that runners hearts had changed shape! The right ventricle stopped working properly, which can cause irregular heartbeats. 12.5% had permanent scaring.
- A woman in NYC was stepping into an elevator on the first floor when it suddenly shot upward. The woman, who was half in and half out, was killed as she was crushed between the elevator and the wall of the shaft. OOFAH!
- On Tuesday two idiots from Wisconsin went to Target and stole a bunch of DVD’s and video games. As they were driving away they started to joke and brag to each other about EVERYTHING they stole. And what they didnt know was that they had pocket dialed 911. Believe it or not – it was easy for cops to find them at the electronic store where they tried to sell all the items.
- Of course some college football bowl matchups to make note of over the break. On the 26th its Mizzou and North Carolina in the AdvoCare V100 Independence Bowl. On the 31st it’s Illinois taking on UCLA in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl. And the big bowls…the Rose Bowl on January 2nd between Wisconsin and Oregon…the Fiesta Bowl on the 2nd between Oklahoma State and Stanford, the Sugar Bowl the following night between Michigan and Virgina Tech…The Organe Bowl is on the 4th between Clemson and West Virginia and finally the BCS National Championship Game between LSU and Alabama on January 9th.
- Mizzou basketball looks to stay perfect as they take on Illinois in the annual Braggin Rights game. The two teams will meet at the Dome on tomorrow and Mizzou – currently ranked 8th in the country – tries to improve their record to 15-0. SLU also is in action on Thursday– they play Arkansas State at the Chafietz.
- Rumor has it that Carlos Beltran will make his decision as to where he will be playing baseball next year. The Cardinals are one of his top choices but apparently Toronto and Boston are also making a strong push for the outfielder. If he does not come to the Cards – another option for the team is Coco Crisp. Beltran said his decision will come this week.
- The Blues take on the Colorado Avalanche tonight in Colorado. You can get the schedule for all the Blues game during the break on 1057thepoint.com. The Blues play at 8:30PM tonight and take on the Coyotes in Phoenix on Friday night.
- During the break you can get Ravey’s picks and see who she is going up against on the homepage of our blog. It will be updated each week to show her picks and our listener’s picks and then on Monday – it will show who won and the results of Beat A Woman. Again – be sure to keep updated at 1057thepoint.com/WAR
- HBO canceled some shows…three of them actually. Hung, Bored To Death, and How To Make It In America are all canceled. They picked up Laura Dern’s Enlightened for a second season.
- A group of celebs including Ryan Gosling, Zooey Deschanel and Alicia Silverstone has gone after McDonalds because they are using battery hens and are demanding them to stop. Ummm..good luck.
- Gerald Butler is starring in some movie about Jay Moriati who died during a free-diving accident back in 2001 – and he was filming some surfing stunt and got seriously injured. A jet-ski rescue went down and reps are saying he is in the hospital recovering.
- Rebecca Black’s “Friday” song was the most-watched clip on Youtube last year followed by Ultimate Dog Tease and Lonely Islands “Jack Sparrow.”
HERE IS THE ULTIMATE DOG TEASE
- Check this out…it’s the highlight video for the30th anniversary of Metallica’s tour
Samuel L Jackson is 63
Ray Romano is 54
Phil Donahue is 76
Jane Kaczmarek is 56
Keifer Sutherland is 45
Andy Dick is 46
Chris Evert is 57
Jane Fonda is 74
- Erica Lauren – 57 – Today’s birthday girl has shared her Christmas cookies in 41 fine films including:
- Kinky Big Butt Cougars
- Forty and Furry
- Nifty Fifties and Hairy
- Granny’s Hairy Kitty
- Hair: There & Everywhere
- Hairy Honies Vol 23
- Mature Shavers 5
- Old Grannies Young Panties
- Oh No! There is a Negro In My Mom Vol 4
- A Florida man attacked another with a hatchet after an argument over beer. Police said that trailer park residents in Florida gave 32-year old Maykel Borges several beers over the course of the day last Friday, but eventually asked him to leave. However, Borges returned — wielding a hatchet, which he swung and subsequently cut a man. Cops tracked down Borges in his own trailer and charged him with aggravated assault and aggravated battery.
CRAZY GIFTS FOR YOU PETS:
- People are actually buying gifts for their pets…and spending a good chunk of change doing it. Two out of three people spend more than $20 bucks. One if four spend $50 and one in twelve drop $100 on their pet. Crazy. Here are some crazy ass pet gifts:
- Goldfish Walker —–>
- Dog Poop Catcher
- Drink No More
- Super Pet Critter for Small Animals
- Dog Pedometer
- Custom Dog Hair Gifts (cell phone covers, sweaters)
- Doggy Java and Biscotti’s
- Oxygen Hoods
- Dog Beer
- Check out some of these crazy items by clicking HERE. Bonus gifts listed as well. JOKE!
- LISTENER RESPONSES:
- A dog iPad
- A heating pad
- A spandex suit for a horse (PICTURE BELOW)
- A citronella bark prevention collar
- 500 square foot dog house
DEAD TO REAL/COMPLETELY RETARDED: